How to Watch
So you want to watch Tartuffe! Great idea. Here's how:
1. "Purchase" your ticket! Tickets are no cost, so you will not need to enter any credit card information. Choose "email" and your unique streaming code will be sent to your email address. Tickets can be purchased in advance, or any time throughout the streaming availability window.
2. Is it March 12th, 13th, or 14th yet? No? Wait for it to be March 12th, 13th, or 14th.
3. Now for the good part! Pop some popcorn. Pour some wine, perhaps. Cuddle up wherever you are. And follow the instructions on your emailed ticket to access the stream.
4. You may view the 107 minute video at your leisure, but Lady C recommends taking a short intermission--to run to the restroom, refill on snacks, break down everything you hated so far, etc--during each act break, which will be clearly delineated with visuals and music. We have it on good authority that this is how they used to do it back in the day!
5. Take a minute to pat yourself on the back for supporting the arts. Go on. You deserve it.